Exhibitor of the past BIOFACH with login data
You have already participated in BIOFACH as an exhibitor last year?
Then use your personal login data you used for your participation last year and log in to your exhibitor area. You can automatically take over the (stand) details of your last trade fair participation in the registration.
Register co-exhibitorIf you are already registered as an exhibitor at BIOFACH 2024, you can register your co-exhibitors in the exhibitor area. Please have your login data ready.
All products originating from agriculture, including aquaculture, have to be certified organic according to a standard in the IFOAM Family of Standards.
Wild caught fish and seafood need to be certified according to a recognized standard of sustainable fishery (e.g. MSC, Friends of the Sea, etc.). This also applies to fish products with organic ingredients.
All offers, including those of the non-food category, must meet at least the following general criteria:
- produced and processed to the latest technical standards in an environment-friendly way
- are produced without the use of genetically modified organisms or substances produced or obtained from GMOs
- have not been exposed to radioactive irradiation
- do not contain any substances that are damaging to health or the environment and in particular that no ecologically critical materials have been used for the product or its packaging (halogen compounds, formaldehyde, Bakelite, PVC)
- services are developed specifically for the organic market
- the company has a special connection with the organic sector
- BIOFACH visitors are the company’s primary target group
Services need to at least comply with the three last-named points.
Natural and organic personal care products need to be certified according to a standard recognized by BIOFACH / VIVANESS or comply with the admission criteria for non-certified natural and organic personal care products.
For some groups, more specific criteria may apply.
If you are unsure about the admissibility of your products, please, feel free to contact us.
Further information for your trade fair participaton
Price overviewRental price in exhibition halls per m² of stand area or part thereof (minimum stand area 12 m²)
EUR 193/m² In-line stand (1 side open; minimum size 12 m²)
EUR 225/m² Corner stand (2 sides open; minimum size 15 m²)
EUR 234/m² Peninsula stand (3 sides open; minimum size 30 m²)
EUR 249/m² Island stand (4 sides open; minimum size 60 m²)
Additional obligatory charges:AUMA (Association of the German Trade Fair Industry): EUR 0.60/m²
Disposal service during set-up and dismantling as well as during the entire duration of the fair: EUR 4.95/m² (max. EUR 2.475)
Marketing services for direct exhibitors: EUR 845