Journalists are one of the most valuable supports for the authentic presentation of industry-specific topics and products around BIOFACH. As the trade fair organizer, we want to make it easier for you as a media representative to access information about our events and our company by granting you accreditation. Accreditation is granted exclusively for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
Please use our online accreditation – on-site accreditation will not be available.
General accreditation guidelines for media representatives at exhibitions in Germany
As an exhibition organiser we want to make it easier for journalists and bloggers to access information about our events and our company by offering accreditation. Accreditation is awarded exclusively for the purposes of journalistic reporting.
Accreditation guidelines for media representatives
Persons from Germany or abroad who can provide the following proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment (related to the topic of the exhibition in question) are entitled to media accreditation:
- By presenting by-line articles published no earlier than six months before the time of the event
- By presenting a legal notice in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors, and which is no older than three months at the time of the event
- By presenting a written commission from a complete editorial office, in the original, relating to the current exhibition
- By means of a weblink to an online publication that is well established in the industry community in question and that can prove an adequate reach. In these cases, advance accreditation is necessary due to the extra verification effort. Online media of this type must have been in existence for at least three months, must produce regular entries and the most recent article relating to the topic of the exhibition must be no older than three months. (In individual cases, separate, more detailed accreditation rules may be specified for bloggers, with a separate status for bloggers.
- Holders of a valid press card from a German or foreign journalists’ association
We point out that presenting a press card is generally not, in itself, sufficient grounds for accreditation. The exhibition organiser reserves the right to request further proof of journalistic employment as specified in items 1 to 5.
Credentials should be presented in German or English. The exhibition organiser reserves the right in individual cases to also demand presentation of a valid photo ID. There is no automatic right to accreditation. If necessary, the exhibition organiser shall exercise its domiciliary rights.
The following groups of persons shall not be accredited:
- Persons without journalistic credentials, such as account managers, sales managers, advertising managers or webmasters, PR consultants and private companions
- Germans resident in Germany who present a foreign press card
- Persons who present a written commission from a freelance journalist
- Persons who are exclusively active in social networks in a private capacity
Here you can download the general accreditation guidelines for media representatives as PDF.
Accreditation guidelines for bloggers, YouTubers and Instagrammers
As proof of eligibility, please upload the blogger accreditation as part of the prior accreditation process.
Following verification by NürnbergMesse, bloggers, YouTubers and Instagrammers can be accredited to provide editorial coverage at trade fairs subject to the following conditions:
- The purpose of the blog, YouTube or instagram channel is to provide editorial coverage using text, photos and/or videos.
- The blog, YouTube or instagram channel is professionally geared towards the trade fair or its target group, is known in the industry and is relevant to the trade fair target group.
- The blog, YouTube or instagram channel has existed for at least six months.
- Relevant content in the form of text, photos and/or videos relating to the sector or relevant to the trade fair target group is published regularly, i.e. at least once a month, in the blog, YouTube or instagram channel.
- The person applying for accreditation has published regularly, at least once a month, text, photos and/or videos relating to the trade fair theme under their own name in the blog, YouTube or instagram channel.
- A maximum of two people who have published content at least once a month under their own name will be accredited per blog, YouTube or instagram channel.
- The blogger accreditation form is deemed to be proof of identity and must be completed truthfully and in full.
- The blogger, YouTuber or instagrammer must also provide key performance indicators from the last six months like page impressions, unique visitors or visit duration etc. with screenshot. This information should be supported by tools like Google Analytics – a screenshot will be accepted as evidence.
The following are not eligible for accreditation:
- Product testers
- Commercial blogs
- PR blogs
- Corporate blogs
- Commercial/promotional YouTube or instagram channels
- Blogs with sales channel/shop
The trade fair organiser reserves the right to require further proof of activities as a journalist in accordance with the above mentioned points. The credentials should be submitted in German or English.
The trade fair organiser reserves the right on a case to case basis to additionally request the submission of a valid ID document with photo.
There is no right to accreditation.
If necessary the trade fair organiser will make use of its rights as the owner of the premises. The house rules for Exhibition Centre Nuremberg must be observed under all circumstances.
9 February 2018
Here you can download the general accreditation guidelines for bloggers, YouTouber, Instagrammers as PDF.
Download the fillable form "Blogger accreditation request for the exhibition" here.
Filming and photography for media representatives
On receipt of the accreditation the ticket holder agrees that any film and photos produced are exclusively for the purposes of editorial coverage.
These activities are permissible only during the daily opening times of events. All other commercial shots that are not produced for the purposes of general editorial coverage require the separate consent of NürnbergMesse.
The parties agree that by giving permission to take photographs and videos, NürnbergMesse GmbH does not assume any liability whatsoever, and that the person taking the photographs and videos shall relieve NürnbergMesse GmbH from all third party claims in this conjunction.
The person taking the photos/films is liable for all loss and damage that occurs in conjunction with the photography and filming. Before granting access to the interior of the exhibition centre, NürnbergMesse is entitled to ask the person taking the photos or videos for current written proof of the existence of liability insurance issued by the insurer of the film crew.
9 February 2018
Here you can download the general guidelines for filming and photography for media representatives as PDF.
All media representatives with a valid press ticket can use the BIOFACH and VIVANESS Press Center for working, networking and as a retreat.
Work booths, WiFi, an interview room, snacks and drinks are available.
Tuesday, 12. - Thursday, 15. February 2024, 08:30-18:30 o'clock
Friday, 16. February 2024, 08:30 - 17:00 o'clock
Press car parks
All media representatives with a valid press ticket can use the VIP parking spaces in Ost and Mitte.